When Mom Tries To Squat 405 Pounds Dies On Smith Machine Accident went viral on many social media platforms like Reddit and Twitter. The video about an unexpected death in GYM room attracted millions of viewers who were touched by its sadness, but also amazed at how strong willed this woman seemed despite her situation; some even felt that they could have done more than just survive after such a tragedy occurred- if only we all had similar strength. Smith Machine Squat video is going viral on the social media. A woman dies after lifting the heavyweight in gym.
Video: Smith Machine Squat Death
The Brentrolo Twitter video uploaded on 12th March 2022, shows how a woman (with her daughter) bent down to squat 405 pounds crushed her head and died instantly when the smith machine lifted up suddenly causing them both injury.
The video got over thousands of views after it was uploaded by user on the Twitter. Mixed reactions can be seen from the users after watching the video.
The death of this Mom in Mexico City has caused an stir on social media, as people are reacting after watching a viral video that was shared many times. The woman tried to lift 405lbs at her gym and it costed her life. She met with sudden cardiac arrest while lifting weights – how unfortunate.
How woman died after lifting 405 pounds?
The daughter tried to free her mother from the weight, but they were both unable. People said that there was only one spotter on the left side of this woman since it’s attached directly onto a smith machine where she cannot move forward or backward very easily at all with just two hands holding down these handles for support; even though you might think about how difficultly lifting heavy objects would be if done alone without assistance from another person – which is why most facilities require two people present when handling equipment like this (in case either party withdraws).
View this post on Instagram
What are users reaction on Twitter?
The daughter of the woman who was seen wearing yellow jacket at home saw her mom die in shock after she wore it for a photoshoot. She has been receiving psychological help since then but still this case is being taken seriously by investigation agencies.
The video is very shocking and saddening as it emerges on the social media.